FEDERAL TAX UPDATE
All Times are Central Time (CT)
(16 hour course)
(Stand alone 8 hour courses (2022 Individual Tax Update and/or 2022 Business Tax Update) also available)
This built-from-scratch seminar delivers up-to-the-day changes in federal tax law. The course, delivered at a brisk pace and with humor, is designed to meet the needs of the tax planner and return preparer by identifying and responsibly exploring recent important tax developments.
- Major provisions of recently enacted (and newly effective) federal tax legislation
- Recent important court cases, regulations, rulings and related developments affecting individuals, investment, real estate, estates and trusts
- Income, self-employment and estate and gift taxes
- Recent important court cases, regulations, rulings and related developments affecting C and S corporations, partnerships, LLCs and Schedule C businesses
- IRS activity impact on planners and preparers
- Quiet year in the federal tax law? There’s no such thing anymore
- This course is kept up to date literally up to the minute
Objective: To update the attendee with relevant new federal tax developments.
Instructional delivery method: Live lecture with questions encouraging thought and group discussion
Designed for: Return preparers, tax planners and taxpayers desiring to keep up with late breaking tax developments.
Length: Two days (16 hours) (a stand alone 8 hour 2022 Federal Tax Update for Individuals (Day 1) is available) (a stand alone 8 hour 2022 Federal Tax Update for Businesses (Day 2) is available)
NASBA field of study: Taxation
Advanced preparation: None
Electronic materials only. No paper manuals will be supplied. Full 2021 Federal Tax Update manual available to all participants. Powerpoint slide deck available to participants each day.
New hotel location in Wichita: Aloft, 3642 N. Oliver, Wichita, KS 67220 (316) 744-1100
Same hotel in Overland Park (Kansas City): Hilton Garden Inn, 5800 College Boulevard, Overland Park, KS 66211 (913) 253-3221